Center for Performance Excellence
With a strong commitment to sharing best practices learned along the Baldrige journey, University of Colorado Health (formerly Poudre Valley Health System) has established the Center for Performance Excellence.
The University of Colorado Health Center for Performance Excellence provides consulting, coaching, and presentation services to organizations in pursuit of performance excellence.
From the unique perspective of a Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, University of Colorado Health consultants bring all the lessons learned over the past decade, with all the resources that earned their organization the nation's top quality award based on world-class results including:
- National Top 10 percent for Clinical Outcomes (Thomson Reuters)
- National Top 10 percent for Patient Satisfaction (HCAHPS)
- National Top 10 percent for Staff Engagement (MSA)
- National Top 10 percent for Physician Engagement (Gallup)
- National Top 10 percent for Financial Results (Ingenix)
For more information, please contact us at 970.237.7135 or email us.