Patti J. Oakes, MBA
Chief human resources officer, Poudre Valley Health System
Patti Oakes joined Poudre Valley Health System in 1989, and has focused her professional expertise in human resources since 2001, serving as director of human resources before assuming her current role in 2010.
She provides system-wide leadership in the areas of human resources and organizational development, including benefits, compensation, performance management, recruitment and retention.
Ms. Oakes earned her bachelor of science degree from Northwest Christian College in Eugene, Ore., and a master's in business administration from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colo. She is a former national examiner with the Malcolm Baldrige Performance Excellence Program through the U. S. Department of Commerce.
Her professional and community affiliations include:
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Society of Human Resources Management
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Colorado Healthcare Association for Human Resource Management
- PVHS Foundation Annual Support Committee